Theatre Nurses – Scrub Scout Minor Orthopaedic wanted for work at a Private Hospital in the Inner East area of Melbourne.
Role and experience
- Scrub & Scout with Minor Ortho experience desirable
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience
- Must have a current Working With Children Check
- Provision of 2 clinical referees
- Shifts are flexible, Monday to Friday. No weekends at this time.
Benefits and culture
- Flexibility for Work! Life! Balance!
- BLOCK BOOKINGS AVAILABLE
- Choice of weekly pay or Quickpay service to receive payments within 48hrs of a shift
- Easy to use eHCA app – enter your availability and confirm shifts with ease
- Bonus Incentives Available $$$
- FREE online and education packages that equal CPD points
- FREE Criminal Record Check
There is no better time to join Healthcare Australia than now!
With loads of shifts available plus incentive and bonus schemes to earn you extra CA$H!
Call Tina Phillips on 03 9009 6406 for more information or a confidential chat or apply @ www.healthcareaustralia.com.au and click on ‘Register now’.
*T&Cs apply to all incentive & bonus schemes
**You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!