About the role:
Healthcare Australia have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to build their Community Nursing career in a dynamic clinical role in the Port Macquarie area. As a Community Nurse, you will work with clients and other staff to enhance lives and make a positive difference, and will be employed on a permanent full-time basis.
Benefits on offer:
- Attractive Salary
- Excellent work/life balance – no weekend work or shift work
- Career Progression
- Work with a supportive team of healthcare professionals
- Deliver individualised clinical-based nursing care to clients living in the home
- Conduct nursing assessments and develop care plans accordingly
- Support, mentor and deliver clinical training to Home Care Workers in the community
- Provide nursing advice and support to customers and families
- Liaise closely with the Community Nurse Manager, Branch Managers and team, Allied Health and community networks to maintain the highest possible standard of care
The successful Registered Nurse will have:
- AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated knowledge in all aspects of catheter care, catheter changes, wound care, PEG management, Chronic & complex care and writing care plans (or willingness to learn)
- Experience in a community setting or similar (desirable)
- Willingness to travel between clients and areas as required
- Current Police Check
- Current First Aid certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- Full Australian driver’s license & own vehicle
If this sounds like the perfect next role for you then apply now!
For more information about this role call Hannah on 02 8330 4474 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!