Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the company
Our client is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers with facilities throughout QLD in multiple locations, They focus on providing a high standard of care tailored to the needs of the individuals within their aged care facilities.
About the role
Our client is looking to appoint Registered Nurses across QLD aged care facilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete reporting and documentation in line with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, policies and procedures
- Provide supervision and leadership to a team of healthcare professionals
- Deliver specialised nursing care
- Administer medications
- Monitor clinical care plans
- Participate in clinical auditing
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration
- National Police and NDIS clearances
- Flu vaccination and Covid vaccinations
For more information please call Alexiss on +61 2 8330 4403 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!