Healthcare Australia have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse looking to take the next step in their career in an independent co-ed school in South East Melbourne Officer Gippsland region. The successful Nurse will provide healthcare for students within the day, and assist in delivering programmes that protect and sustain the health and safety students. They will be employed on a permanent part-time 0.6 basis.
Benefits on offer:
- Award pay rates
- Excellent work/life balance – School Holidays!
- Great variety of cases
- Work within a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Promote the prevention and control of communicable diseases
- Assist in delivering school-based immunisation programmes in conjunction with service providers
- Provide health clinic in-patient supervision
- Administer medication according to medical action plans and school policies
- Establish and maintain medical records for students
- Liaise with parents and medical practitioners regarding student medication requirements, medical action plans or referral to a healthcare professional or hospital as required
- Arrange transfer to hospital, medical centre or home in accordance with school procedures and first aid practice
- Attend to other duties as directed by the Senior Nurse and Business Manager
The successful candidate will have:
- AHPRA Registration
- Demonstrated experience handling and controlling medicine, medical supplies and equipment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills & ability to develop relationships with a broad range of people
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to undertake general reception duties in additional to School Nurse role
If this sounds like the perfect next role for you then apply now!
For more information about this role call Will on 0428 449 158 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!