Healthcare Australia (HCA) is a national organization & registered NDIS provider specializing in Core Supports providing in home support and community access support to NDIS participants on the Sunshine Coast.
The Role – Registered Nurse:
Healthcare Australia (HCA) are looking for an RN to commit to regular and consistent shift schedules. Dedicated one-on-one care with sole customer where you will still work within a team environment to provide 24/7 supports. This opportunity is rare and is within a Supported Independent Living Home on the Sunshine Coast.
- Daily living assistance in the home and the community
- Support physical health and emotional well-being
- Complete all relevant documentation and reporting as required able to cope with the physical and mental demands of the job with a strong sense of professional boundaries
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and resilience skills
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven skills and abilities in providing quality support to NDIS clients
- Adaptability to work with different individuals including complex and challenging behaviours
- demonstrated experience with a wide range of clinical Nursing duties including Manual Handling, Bowel & Catheter Care, Peg Feeding, Medication Assistance, Diabetes management & administering Insulin, Wound Care, Stoma Care as well as Tracheostomy & Ventilator care experience
- 12+ months paid work in Community, Acute or Aged Care Nursing incl. Disability/ Individual Support/ Mental Health
- Nursing registration with AHPRA
- Cert III in Disability or Individual Support or higher is highly regarded
- QLD – Current “Paid” Blue Card
- QLD – Current “Paid” NDIS Workers Screening or Yellow Card
- CPR/ Basic Life Saving Certificate issued within the last 12 months
- Police Check – current
- Smartphone (iOS or Android)
- Opportunity to work consistent weekly hours
- 24/7 support with a dedicated after-hours team
- Manage your shifts and payroll on our easy-to-use eHCA App.
- Weekly pay
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Potential to transfer interstate
Apply Today Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting successful candidates for screening. Successful applicants will be required to clear all relevant probity checks before starting in the role. To apply for this role, please follow the link and send your current resume. HCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applicants who have an indigenous and/or culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) background
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!