Healthcare Australia (HCA), is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to join our team for casual work. Positions are available throughout a variety of Hospitals across Victoria for various Med/Surg Nursing roles. Shifts available every day of the week!
This is a unique opportunity to also work within a rapid response swabbing team and support Victoria during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- COVID-19 swabbing
- General Med Or Surgical ward work
- Accurately recording information and updating paperwork
- Casual & flexible shifts available
- Immediate Start
- Full PPE provided
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 12 month experience working as Registered Nurse or 6 months as an Enrolled Nurse in an Acute Setting
- 2 relevant clinical references from a manager/supervisor
- National Police Check or willing to obtain
- Must have an Australian Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transport (own car preferred)
This is an opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary team. Please apply via the HCA website.
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!