- Jamestown location – Regional SA
- Residential aged care
- Permanent full-time or part-time
- Work directly for our client
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the role
We have clients looking to appoint Registered Nurses to their aged care facilities in South Australia.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete reporting and documentation in line with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, policies and procedures
- Provide supervision and leadership to a team of healthcare professionals
- Deliver specialised nursing care
- Administer medications
- Monitor clinical care plans
- Participate in clinical auditing
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration
- National Police and NDIS clearances
- Flu vaccination and Covid vaccinations
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Mel Walsh on 0499653106 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!