Are you a registered nurse available in the next 6/8 weeks & looking to get paid to work and travel?
With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic easing slowly with Vaccines on the horizon for all, border bubbles returning and more Australians returning to their care plans and accessing the healthcare service needs, HCA are seeking experienced, enthusiastic, and adaptable Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Assistants in Nursing for placements in rural and remote facilities throughout Australia.
HCA is the largest Nursing Recruitment Agency in Australia and continues to provide quality workforce solutions to Rural & Remote health services throughout Australia and with over 900 opportunities available HCA has something for everyone.
Current Opportunities in:
We seeking Registered professionals with the following specialities:
- Emergency Department
- All Rounders/Primary Health Care
- Mental Health
- Aged Care
- Remote Area Nurse/Midwife
- Primary Health Care
- Child Health and Wellness
Placements range from 4 weeks to 6 months, with opportunities to extend and Christmas work available with bonuses!
This is a great opportunity for a new adventure while learning new skills.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Current AHPRA registration
- 2 + years experience as a Post Graduate Nurse
- Rights to work in Australia
- Fit to Work Certificate & applicable Working with Children’s (Or ability to obtain)
- Free travel within Australia for placements 6+ weeks and Internationally 8 weeks +
- Free or subsidised accommodation
- Education bonus of $1000*
- A dedicated National Recruitment Consultant
- Cash for Hours
APPLY NOW or contact Principal Consultant Hollie Morgan for further information on 07 3118 8142 or email on
Check out what our colleagues say about us:
Please note due to the volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!