Healthcare Australia is inviting all experienced Registered Nurses to support a client in Horsley to work independently with our NDIS customers for ongoing shifts.
As a community nurse you will be working closely with the Disability Support Workers to provide and facilitate safe, responsive nursing care for our clients living with disabilities in their homes.
You will provide a range of clinical nursing duties including working with complex clients to manage medication, bowel care, enteral feeding, tracheostomy care, urinary catheters, ventilation, subcutaneous injections, incontinence, Diabetes, seizures, wound management, etc.
• Minimum of 12 months paid experience in community, acute or aged care nursing
• Employment Working with Children’s Check, or willing to obtain one
• Have a current, or willing be to obtain a First Aid and CPR certificate
• A NDIS Worker Check Clearance
• Current Police Check (if you dont have one, we will run our own)
• Experience working with disabilities and mental health highly desirable
• Pediatric experience (preferred)
• Tracheostomy Care (preferred)
• Peg Feeding/Gastrostomy/Nasogastric experience (preferred)
• Ability to be flexible and work a variety of shifts
• Current nursing registration with AHPRA
• Excellent communication skills
• Current vehicle and Valid NSW drivers license
Benefits of working for HCA:
• Above award wages
• Supportive team
• Ongoing shifts
• Rewarding work that supports our clients to live a better life
Ideally, you will be an organised, caring individual with a high sense of integrity who is flexible and able to work unsupervised.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!