Registered Nurses – Wards – Surgical and Medical – Cardiac/Ortho/Neuro/Urology
Do you want to work for a leading and trusted healthcare provider and have Surgical or Medical Ward experience in Cardiac, Ortho, Neuro, Urology & Palliative Care?
The hospital is located 20 minutes from the CBD with easy access to public transport links via train and tram.
- Not for Profit – Generous salary sacrificing options
- Career progression options
- Competitive Salary $64K – $90K + superannuation
You are a passionate nurse with excellent people skills and thrive on the challenge of providing patients with the highest standard of care with Cardiac/Ortho/Neuro/Urology/Palliative Surgical or Medical Ward experience
We are seeking a Full Time or Part Time Registered Nurses with experience in Surgical and Medical Wards skill set of
- Cardiac Care
- Orthopaedics Care
- Neurology Care
- Urology Care
- Palliative Care
Surgical Nurses – Provide nursing care to patients with injuries and illness that require surgical intervention.
About the department
It is a 33-bed unit that provides acute care to general medical patients (gastro, neuro, nephrology, haematology, palliative care, etc) admitted from community and our Emergency Department. We work closely as a multidisciplinary team with patients and family, to ensure we deliver agreed outcomes.
These positions are offered on either a full-time or permanent part-time basis as mutually agreed.
Competitive Salary Package paying between $32.86 to $50 per hour depending on increment year and level
AHPRA registration, National Police Clearance and DHS Working with children check all required.
- assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care for patients according to accepted nursing practice and standards
- working in consultation with other Health Professionals and members of health teams, and coordinating the care of patients
- providing interventions, treatments and therapies such as medications, and monitoring responses to treatment and care plan
- supervising and coordinating the work of Enrolled Nurses and other health care workers
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Availability for a rotating roster across all 7 days
If this sounds like you, please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to Will Grant at [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!