*** MUST HAVE FULL GENERAL AHPRA REGISTRATION TO APPLY***
Multiple Locations available!
- Coffs Harbour
- Wagga Wagga
Healthcare Australia is one of Australia’s largest healthcare recruitment agencies and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the Company
An opportunity to work with an award-winning health and workplace provider and a market leader for workplace rehabilitation. With a proven track record of delivering exceptional rehab services to their clients, you can be assured to work in an environment that promotes staff development and supports you in your professional growth.
About the role
We are seeking Rehabilitation Consultants either a permanent full-time or part-time basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a caseload of clients with work related psychological or physical injuries
- Complete initial assessments, workplace assessments and ADL assessments
- Conduct vocational assessments and provide vocational counselling
- Create return to work plans
- Attend medical appointments with injured workers
- Provide information to insurance companies
- Complete case notes and insurance reports
- Communicate effectively with injured workers, employers and medical professionals
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology (or equivalent)
- Current general AHPRA registration (Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists only)
- Current ESSA registration (Exercise Physiologists only)
- Australian working rights (essential)
- Australian drivers’ licence
- National Police Clearance
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits & Culture:
- Competitive remuneration and achievable bonus structure
- Work life balance with flexibility to work from home
- Structured induction program
- Sponsorship Opportunities available!
- Internal training and development programs
- Peer to peer mentoring
- Quarterly team social events
- Companywide annual events
- Professional and collaborative team culture
- Multi-disciplinary teams
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Conor Griffin on 0417 587 850 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!