Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the health and community services industry. We currently have a lot of ongoing casual work available in the South Eastern Suburbs.
We value our team of Support Workers, which is why we offer;
- Above award wages
- Work/life balance with a variety of shifts
- eHCA mobile app to manage your availability, shifts and timesheets
- 24/7 consultant support
- Free Victorian police checks
- Support in your role and opportunity to be a part of a team in a company that is growing at an impressive speed in this industry
- Ongoing training opportunities and career development on offer
- Opportunity to work close to home in a rewarding career
We are seeking experienced Disability Support Workers casual shifts, including sleepover shifts, across South Eastern Suburbs.
Your primary responsibility will be to support people living with a disability or young people in a group residential or day placement setting. This can involve manual handling, community access, transportation, personal care and companionship.
This role is perfect for someone with a person-centred approach, who is energetic and excited to make a difference in people’s lives and is passionate about the work they do
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in supporting people with disabilities in a residential or day placement setting or working with Youth from trauma backgrounds in a residential group home.
- A relevant qualification in Disability or Aged Care or Individual Support will be an added advantage.
- Two relevant, professional and industry related reference checks
- Must be willing to provide or obtain a Victorian Working with Children’s Check AND NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Have a current or be willing to obtain a First Aid and CPR certificate
- Must have or willing to obtain the NDIS Screening Check
Apply NOW and hear from us WITHIN 24 HOURS!
To be considered for this role applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!