Does a relaxed country Christmas sound like the perfect way to finish 2021? Bring in the New Year whilst enjoying some of the most scenic locations Australia has to offer! Sounds enticing? Healthcare Australia have 900+ opportunities for AHPRA registered Nurses & Midwives to work across multiple sites throughout Regional and Rural Australia.
This opportunity is open to candidates from ALL states (including NSW & VIC) with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Emergency Department
- Immunisations/ Covid 19 Screening & Swabbing
- Primary Health Care/Multipurpose Service
- Aged Care
- Mental Health
- Acute/Medical or Surgical
Successful applicants will have:
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Advanced Life Support Certificate (highly desirable)
- Australian National Police clearance & working with Children Checks or willing to obtain
HCA can offer the right candidate:
- Free travel within Australia for placements of 6+ weeks
- Free accommodation
- Annual Education bonus of $1000*
- Cash4hours – earn points for every hour you work!
- Dedicated National Recruitment Consultant with access to 24/7 Support Service
- Access to HCA’s closed Facebook group dedicated to our Nurses
About Healthcare Australia Rural & Remote
As the largest Nursing Recruitment Agency in Australia, Healthcare Australia (HCA) continues to provide quality workforce solutions to Rural & Remote health services Australia wide. At HCA we truly believe that our staff are our assets and invest in our people accordingly. Our Rural & Remote division values teamwork, honesty, integrity, collaboration, excellence and innovation.
If the above sounds like something you would like know more about or seeking your next Rural and Remote nursing adventure i would be happy to hear from you! APPLY NOW!
Feel free to contact me via phone or email on 07 3118 8121 or email at [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!