With over 1000 current vacancies around Australia within our Rural and Remote division, we are seeking venturesome travel nurses with go-getting attitudes. Healthcare Australia offers you the freedom to travel & see the country whilst earning competitive agency pay rates & gaining
We are currently looking for nurses who’d like to experience Tasmania whilst providing top quality care to those who need it most. On your days off, you could explore and experience things like:
- Bruny Island Day Tours!
- Tasman Island Cruises!
- Gordon River Cruises!
- Port Arthur Tours!
- Tamar Valley Wine Tours!
What HCA is looking for?
- 2+ years post-graduate experience as an EN or RN in Australia
- Current ALS certificate, cannulation & triage skills highly desirable**
- Must be adaptable & happy to work across multiple areas where needed
- Current unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- National Police Clearance or willingness to obtain
- Current driver’s licence
- Evidence of COVID19 & Flu vaccinations
HCA can offer:
- Your very own personal HCA consultant
- FREE travel & accommodation within Australia*
- Education bonus *up to $1000 on successful completion of two 6 week contracts
- Refer a friend bonus*
If you are up for the challenge & you want to finish your workday knowing you have not only learned something but you have also made a difference, then Healthcare Australia want to get to know you.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity or joining HCA Rural & Remote team, please click ‘APPLY’ or email your resume to [email protected] today!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!