Join Healthcare Australia (HCA), Australia’s largest specialist healthcare workforce provider! We’re a dynamic and diverse healthcare workforce provider with a strong presence in nursing, community, medical, allied sectors and government projects across all Australian states.
We are seeking a Rostering Officer to join our team based in Unley, Adelaide. Reporting to the State Manager you will be the first point of contact for a range of enquiries from clients and staff. You will join an established and experienced team of Rostering Officers responsible for the allocation of shifts to our Support Workers for our Home Care clients.
- Manage the roster according to the Annual Workforce Plan
- Answering phone calls and assisting with client and stakeholder enquiries
- Scheduling of support staff and ensuring all shifts are filled in a timely manner
- Understanding the client needs to match appropriate skilled staff to clients; to deliver services in line with their care plan
- Identifying gaps in the roster, ensuring there is a pool of support workers credentialed and ready for shifts
- Supervision of support workers on a regular basis
- Engage and communicate effectively within all divisions of Home Care
- Reporting incidents immediately in line with the Home Care Incident reporting policies
- Perform ad hoc duties and projects assigned by your manager
To be considered:
- Ability to answer phone/email enquires in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in rostering within the healthcare sector (desirable)
- Driven, passionate and dedicated to scheduling effective services for clients and staff
- Ability to calmly perform in high pressure situations
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Current or willing to obtain National Police check
- Current or willing to obtain Working with Children check
- Must be Covid-19 Vaccinated
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare workforce provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community, medical, corporate, allied and Crisis Response Management sectors in all States of Australia.
We play a crucial role in shaping the future of Healthcare in Australia and we enjoy a working environment where our employees feel valued.
- People-Centric Culture: Experience a workplace where people are at the heart of everything we do, guided by our core values.
- High-Quality Product: Work with a top-notch product, ensuring your efforts are backed by excellence
- Supportive Team: Thrive in a close-knit, friendly, and supportive team environment
- Continuous Development: Benefit from ongoing training and support with access to an education allowance to nurture your skills and career
- Hybrid Work: Enjoy flexible hybrid working conditions that empower work-life balance
- Generous Leave: Access extra leave (conditions apply) to recharge and rejuvenate and a day off for your birthday
We are a team working together, we never forget that we’re people-focused. We respect human relationships and aim to make a big difference in people’s lives across the country. We embrace a culture of inclusivity and we align our actions with Our Values:
We are accountable | We care | We are team players | We are leaders
Working for HCA will put you in a strategic position, with opportunities for career growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant.
This is an opportunity to make your mark within a friendly, supportive, and growing organisation. Please apply with your current CV and cover Letter.
It is a requirement of HCA that all employees are double vaccinated for COVID. Some roles that involve visiting clients or facilities may require you to have a booster. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the hiring manager
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
To learn more about HCA:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!