Healthcare Australia (HCA), services the healthcare industry throughout Australia, with various divisions including the Brisbane Nursing branch. W
The Nursing team in Brisbane is looking for a QLD Rostering/Operations Consultant who will be responsible for providing the highest quality nursing staff solutions, to hospitals and aged care facilities across the state.
In addition, you will help develop and grow the business through superior customer service with our candidates and clients. This permanent role is located in Woolloongabba and requires you to work Monday to Friday working a rotating roster.
Key responsibilities include
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Place new and existing candidates into work placements
- Contribute towards the growth and development of new business via reverse marketing initiatives
- Effectively manage operational administration, including daily inbound and outbound client and candidate calls, database updates etc.
- Strong client service and relationship management skills
- Contact Centre experience highly regarded
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Intermediate PC literacy- MS Office
- Focused on achieving targets within key deadlines
- Healthcare, NDIS and/or rostering experience will be highly regarded
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HCA
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Future career opportunities with an expanding national and international organisation
- Close, friendly, and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working conditions
If you are looking to join a market leader in the ever-growing healthcare industry and contributing towards delivering the highest level of patient care in Australia, then HCA is for you. We are a people-centric business with our core values being the heart and soul of all that we do.
HCA is proudly supporting and contracted as the Primary Healthcare Provider for Quarantine Hotels and COVID-19 Vaccination Program.
Apply today to [email protected] or call Emily on 0466 771 801
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!