- Paid school holidays
- School hours
- Days/hours negotiable
- $500 referral fee
- Guaranteed 27.5 hours p/w
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we can offer you the best opportunities. We specialize in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia
About the Role
Our client is currently seeking Registered Nurses to join their team as a school nurses in Eastern Suburbs
Key Responsibilities include
- Provide medical support to children as required
- Manage first aid and second aid of acute illness and/or injury
- Responsible for the care of ill/injured children and staff in the Health Centre
- Monitor children at risk (e.g. returning to sport) and with special health requirements
- Inform parents of accidents or illness of their child according to school policies and procedures
- Administration of medication to children as requested
- Liaison with relevant health professionals, parents and teaching staff as required
- Contribute and be a member of the School’s OH&S Committee which involves attending scheduled meetings.
Successful candidates will have:
- Current APRHA
- OH&S Training Course
- Training Qualifications – CERT IV in Workplace Assessment and Training
Does this sound like you or someone you know? We offer a $500 referral fee 🙂
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Holly O’ Dwyer on 0459 482 384 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin a new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!