Join a leading Aged Care provider who have a variety of group homes/day programs/independent living in Biloela. A well established community organisation this provider always has a client first perspective. We are looking for a strong leader with at least 2 years experience managing group homes.
Benefits on offer:
- Salary is $140K plus .
- Accommodation onsite for temporary use.
- Remote area housing assistance through salary packaging in remote areas
- Salary sacrifice of $15.900 salary packaging in tax-free pay per year
- Notated lease options
- Great work-life balance with flexible arrangements
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Enjoy up to 6 weeks annual leave.
- Access to discounts, such as health insurance, holiday and travel, gym membership, IT and home appliances.
- You and your family will also have access to our dedicated Employee Assistance Program.
- A professional work environment in an organisation that genuinely values dedication, care, innovation, and performance.
- Supported by a strong support team and will have the autonomy to lead the service.
- Support and Mentor each group homes Team Leader/Coordinator
- Develop and Maintain Key Stakeholder relationships
- Drive the work place culture
- Oversee the implementation of individual client plans
- Ensure the best possible care is in place – through relevant resources
- Provide team development to support workers
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
If this sounds like the perfect next role for you then apply now!
For more information about this role call Danni on 0459 752 598 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!