Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the role
Our client is looking to appoint multiple enthusiastic and professional Site Manager’s to run sites across Melbourne & Regional Victoria !
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide overall leadership and management of the aged care facility
- Deliver positive business outcomes and financial results
- Oversee staff selection, management, development and appraisals
- Drive the provision of quality care and clinical services
- Ensure the facility operates in line with all relevant legislation, regulatory requirements and professional standards
- Maintain resident wellbeing and a positive client experience
- Ensure positive clinical outcomes
- Maintain a continuous improvement approach
- Bachelor of Nursing with current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulatory requirements and professional standards
- Experience with financial management, facilities management, HR management and service contract management
- Ability to build strong working relationships within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing resources and budgets
- Current National Police Clearance and NDIS clearance
- 2022 Flu vaccination and Covid vaccinations
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Faye Campbell on 040455234127 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!