Seeking a Site Operations Manager to manage 2 Yorke Peninsula Sites, The Village 60 beds located at Maitland and South Park 18 beds located in Minlaton
- Full Time Perm competitive payrate $135,000 base per annum
- Salary packaging benefits (tax-free not-for-profit)
- Make a real difference – ensuring quality care of life for residents
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
- Free coffee on meet and greet
- Proven experience at a Site Manager level within Aged Care residential or related service environment
- Knowledge and proficient experience with Documentation, ACFI Funding and Quality improvement
- AHPRA current registration with no restrictions
- Ability to support and influence the nursing team
- Experience with financial management, facilities management, HR management and service contract management
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with staff, residents and their families
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please call Sharon Eden our Senior Permanent Recruiter on 08 7421 4437 today! Or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!