Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client:
They are a not-for-profit community-based organisation providing affordable residential care, retirement living and in-home care for over 20 years. They are looking for a Social Worker to support their residents at one of their facilities in Shepparton. Their care home is currently in a full lock-down due to the COVID-19 outbreak in Shepparton.
About the Role:
- Location: Shepparton, VIC
- 2 days a week, approx 4 hours a day
- ASAP Start
- Caseload: There are no fixed duties – other than making contact with residents and finding out if there are some additional physical or emotional support that can/should be provided to them e.g:
- having some support services put in place for them eg. contact with a local church or support group etc.
- help making contact with friends or family (beyond what the staff are doing) having someone sit and talk with them
To be Considered:
- Relevant tertiary qualification – Social Work
- Must be ASSW accredited
- Valid Police check
We are actively recruiting for these roles now, click ‘APPLY’ now or for a confidential discussion please call Ailbhe O’Boyle 02 9024 3291 or email [email protected]
We have allied health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!