Why HCA Allied Health:
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, Healthcare Australia connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed. We fill the healthcare skills gap to ensure people in Australia always have the support they need.
They provide quality health care through a global network of clinical practice, teaching and research. They are a global network extends across 10 countries, with over eight million admissions/patient visits to its facilities in over 500 locations. They recognise that they operate in an industry where “care” is not just a value statement, but a critical part of the way we must go about our daily operations in order to meet the expectations of their customers, their patients and their staff.
About the roles:
- Location: Frankston VIC
- Dates: 29/11/2021 – ongoing
- Part time – 3 Days / 15 hours
- Caseload: Working with the support of 2 other experienced social workers but independently managing referrals in acute hospital setting.
- This would involve general discharge planning including liaising with patient/family/service/care providers.
- Referring for services, arranging ACAS assessments, arranging respite or permanent care, attending to other matters such as power of attorney issues, elder abuse issues, end of life concerns, or anything else that arises within the social work role.
- There is a supportive nursing/medical/allied health team environment.
- Relevant territory qualifications
- Relevant experience as you have to be able to manage the role as described above.
- A current Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Vehicle and full driver’s licence
How to apply:
We are actively recruiting for these roles now, click ‘APPLY’ now or for a confidential discussion please call Ailbhe O’Boyle 02 9024 3291 or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!