HCA – Allied Health is currently seeking a Brisbane-based casual Speech Pathologist to join our wonderful team.
Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
We touch the lives of thousands of clients nationwide and are proud to help individuals get back to doing things that matter to them.
About the role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will provide Speech Pathology services which will result in improved care and outcomes for patients and contribute to efficient, effective, evidence based, multi-disciplinary patient management.
- Assessment, treatment and management of swallowing and communication disorders in an adult population.
- Ability to assess adult patients with swallowing and communication problems and determine appropriate management and advice and ability to formulate appropriate goals and implement programs for patients with communication problems of neurological origin.
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks including daily reports and handovers to all staff.
What’s on offer:
- Employment type: Casual
- Start date: ASAP
- Location(s): Brisbane – Inner North and/or South Western suburbs
- Paid travel between consults and reimbursement for KMs travelled.
- Competitive salary – well above Award!
- $5,000/ year Professional Development Fund (internal & external – permanent contracts only)
- National professional development calendar with monthly events.
- Fantastic ongoing support, training and mentorship from senior staff members.
- Clear career progression opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and a focus on work/life balance.
- HCA staff-only rewards & discounts offered from major brands and retailers, including grocery and petrol voucher discounts!
What you’ll need:
- Recognised tertiary degree
- SPA registration
- Australian working rights
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
How to apply!
Please email your CV to [email protected]
or call May on (02) 8330 4451 for a confidential discussion.
$500 Referral Bonus
If this role isn’t suited for you but you know someone who might be, please reach out to [email protected] You’ll receive a $500 referral bonus if the person you refer is successful!
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
We looking forward to hearing from you!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!