This is a rewarding and exciting role with a stimulating and varied caseload – a great opportunity for a Speech Pathologist with genuine interest in the treatment and management of communication and swallowing disorders (Dysphagia) amongst the elderly/ adult population.
About the role:
- Employment type: Part-time or Casual
- Start Date : end of September
- Location: Brisbane (north & south)
- Hourly rate : $44 – $48 per hour
Why Chose Healthcare Australia?
Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
- Collaborative Culture: At Healthcare Australia, we foster a collaborative and interdisciplinary approach to healthcare. Our team of dedicated professionals, including dietetic specialists, physiotherapists, and pain management experts, work together seamlessly to provide comprehensive treatment plans and ensure the best outcomes for our patients.
- Professional Development: We strongly believe in continuous learning and growth. As a member of our team, you will have access to ongoing training, workshops, and conferences to enhance your skills and stay at the forefront of podiatry advancements.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible scheduling options, allowing you to prioritize both your personal and professional commitments effectively.
You will provide Speech Pathology services which will result in improved care and outcomes for patients and contribute to efficient, effective, evidence based, multi-disciplinary patient management.
- Assessment, treatment and management of swallowing and communication disorders in an adult population.
- Ability to assess adult patients with swallowing and communication problems and determine appropriate management and advice and ability to formulate appropriate goals and implement programs for patients with communication problems of neurological origin.
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks including daily reports and handovers to all staff.
What you’ll need:
- Recognised tertiary degree in Speech Pathology
- SPA registration
- Full working rights in Australia
- National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- COVID vaccinations and Booster
How to apply
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!