Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client
They provide Speech Pathology and other supportive clinical services to Aged Care & Child Care facilities across Australia. They are looking for a passionate, experienced Speech Pathologist to join their growing team in providing a quality care to their clients.
About the Role
- Locum: 1-2 days a week
- Location – Templestowe, VIC
- Start date – ASAP
- Caseload: diagnose and assess individuals for swallowing and communication issues
- Provide high quality specialised care to adult clients (including residents of aged care facilities) within a private practise setting
- Provide therapy and management plans for individuals with dysphagia and/or communication disorders
- Assist with well-established training programs (where required)
What’s on Offer
- Above award hourly rate
- Paid travel allowance
- Supportive and friendly team
To be Considered
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Speech Pathologist)
- SPA membership
- Current Working with Children and Police Check
- Knowledge of the International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative (IDDSI)
- Experience in providing evidenced based care to adult clients, including the geriatric population
- Current Flu and COVID vaccination
- Driver’s licence
How to Apply
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, click ‘APPLY’ now or email your resume to [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Klaudia Kowalska on 02 8330 4452
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!