Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
We touch the lives of thousands of clients nationwide and are proud to help individuals get back to doing things that matter to them!
About the role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager and/or Lead Speech Pathologist, you will provide Speech Pathology services which will result in improved care and outcomes for patients and contribute to efficient, effective, evidence based, multi-disciplinary patient management.
- Assessment, treatment and management of swallowing and communication disorders in an adult population.
- Ability to assess adult patients with swallowing and communication problems and determine appropriate management and advice and ability to formulate appropriate goals and implement programs for patients with communication problems of neurological origin.
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks including daily reports and handovers to all staff.
What’s on offer:
- Employment type: Casual
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Melbourne
- Fantastic support, training and mentorship
- Flexible working hours and a focus on work/life balance
- Paid travel between consults
- Supportive, multidisciplinary team
- Career development – clear progression pathways
- Internal professional development events
- Leadership programmes
- $1,000 annual professional development fund
- Staff rewards & discounts offered from a variety of brands and retailers
- Relevant tertiary qualifications – Speech Pathologist
- Current registration – SPA (Speech Pathology Australia)
- Current Flu Vaccination
How to apply:
Please email your CV to [email protected]
or call May on (02) 8330 4451 for a confidential discussion.
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
We looking forward to hearing from you!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!