We touch the lives of thousands of clients nationwide and are proud to help individuals get back to doing things that matter to them!
About the role:
- Employment type: Full-time or part-time
- Location: Melbourne
- Start date: ASAP
HCA Allied Health are currently seeking a passionate Speech Pathologist to join our wonderful team in Adelaide.
This is a rewarding and exciting role with a stimulating and varied caseload – a great opportunity for a Speech Pathologist with genuine interest in the treatment and management of communication and swallowing disorders (Dysphagia) amongst the elderly/ adult population.
This position will be full-time but can be part-time or casual for the right person.
You will provide Speech Pathology services which will result in improved care and outcomes for patients and contribute to efficient, effective, evidence based, multi-disciplinary patient management.
- Assessment, treatment and management of swallowing and communication disorders in an adult population.
- Ability to assess adult patients with swallowing and communication problems and determine appropriate management and advice and ability to formulate appropriate goals and implement programs for patients with communication problems of neurological origin.
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks including daily reports and handovers to all staff.
What we offer:
- Interesting and varied caseload
- Friendly & supportive team environment
- Competitive rates of pay – well above Award
- Clear career progression opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and a focus on work/life balance.
- Generous paid parental, annual & sick leave entitlements.
- Paid travel between consults and reimbursement for KMs travelled.
- Yearly Professional Development Fund valued at $5,000(internal & external training)
- National professional development calendar with monthly events.
- HCA staff-only rewards & discounts offered from major brands and retailers, including grocery and petrol voucher discounts!
- $500Joining Bonus! T&Cs apply.
- Refer a Mate & receive $500!
- Relevant tertiary qualifications – Speech Pathology
- Current registration with SPA (Speech Pathology Australia)
- Experience delivering services under the NDIS – preferred but not essential
- Current Flu Vaccination
- COVID Vaccination
- National Police Check dated before 1st Feb 2021 or NDIS National Worker Screening Check.
How to apply
To apply, send your CV to [email protected] or call 03 8639 5316 for a confidential chat!
We looking forward to hearing from you!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!