Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client:
They are a leading provider in support to over 750 children and adults from a range of cultural backgrounds across Sydney and the Blue Mountains to live and participate in their community, as they choose. Their team is flexible, experienced and love what they do. We work with customers and families to ensure we have the right information to provide the support they need, where and when they want it.
About the Role:
- Permanent Full-time role in NDIS sector
- Location: Kirrawee, NSW
- Deliver SP therapy support to clients with complex needs
- Promote independence and improvement of quality of life
- Work as a part of multidisciplinary team
- Liaise with clients and their families, other service providers and funding bodies to assists with reaching client’s individual goals
- Staff are expected to have 75% billable hour (this works out at 5.7 hours each day, which leaves almost 2 hours each day non-billable)
- A diverse group of customers that includes the whole age range from small children to senior adults
- Customers may have a physical disability, an intellectual disability, a psychiatric disability, an acquired brain injury, or a combination of these
What’s on Offer:
- Work alongside amazing teammates in a non-profit organisation passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Above remuneration award and generous salary package
- Outstanding team culture with flexible working conditions
- Ongoing professional development and annual training provided
- Induction, orientation and ongoing supervision
To be Considered:
- Speech Pathology Australia Membership and BSc (Speech Pathology) or an equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with NDIS clients
- Experience in using Alternate/Augmentative Communication (AAC) methods
- Experience in the development and implementation of therapy plans including therapy outcomes linked to client’s goals and outcomes
- Ability to communicate effectively with teammates and stakeholders, write clear reports and assessments
- Working with Children Check
- NDIS Workers Screening
- NSW Drivers Licence
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, click ‘APPLY’ now or email your resume to [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Klaudia Kowalska on 02 8330 4452
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!