Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client
They are a private practice mostly working with children, but also supporting people with disabilities in the community. They diagnose and provide speech therapy for a variety of speech and language difficulties and help clients with complex needs. They are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic Speech Pathologist with a great energy to join their team.
About the Role
- Full or Part-time position. Will accept a locum for a minimum of 6 months.
- Location – Cairns, QLD
- Start date – ASAP
- Hours per week – 37.5 hours or flexible
- Diverse Caseload with a range of different cases allowing to broaden your skill set
- Innovative therapy including social skills groups, in-clinic and off-site therapy
What’s on Offer
- Your own consult room and an iPad
- Vehicle allowance
- Extended lunch breaks
- Supporting and caring team
- Professional development package
- Supervision and mentoring program
- Admin support
- A relocation allowance available (for a suitable candidate)
To be Considered
- New graduates welcome!
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Speech Pathologist)
- SPA membership (or ability to obtain)
- Current Working with Children Blue Card (or ability to obtain)
- Current Police check
- Driver’s licence and access to a car
How to Apply
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, click ‘APPLY’ now or email your resume to [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Klaudia Kowalska on 02 8330 4452
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!