Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client:
They are a private practice providing a high-quality speech pathology service that includes providing training and education within the community together with assessment and therapy for children. They use programs such as Lidcombe, Picture Exchange Communication Systems (PECS) and Hanen Programs to help individuals with autism spectrum disorder and related developmental disabilities, children who stutter and other clients.
About the role:
- Start ASAP
- Location: Browns Plains, QLD
- Salary: $70 – $90k per year
- Full time, but can be done in 4 days giving an extra day off during the week (the hours over 4 days are 7.30am/8am to 6pm)
- Client pays for large amount of internal and external professional development for their staff
- New Graduates welcome to apply
- Caseload:large and varied Paediatric caseload: literacy, stuttering and all other types of paediatric work
To be Considered:
- Tertiary qualification – Speech Pathology
- Speech Pathology Australia Membership
- Current Working With Children Check
- Client is open to professionals with all experience – it’s more about the right person and fit for their team, someone who likes being part of a team and enjoys feedback
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, click ‘APPLY’ now or email your resume to [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Klaudia Kowalska on 02 8330 4452
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!