HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed. We fill the healthcare skills gap to ensure people in Australia always have the support they need.
About the Client
They are a private practice mostly working with children, but also supporting people with disabilities in the community. They diagnose and provide speech therapy for a variety of speech and language difficulties and help clients with complex needs.
About the Role
- Duration – Full time or Part time position. Will accept a locum for a minimum of 6 months.
- Location – Cairns, QLD
- Start date – ASAP
- Hours/days per week – 37.5 hours or flexible
- Caseload– Disability 70% paediatric 30% adult
- 4 other Speech Pathologists on the team
To be Considered
- Experience required – Nil experience required – New graduates welcome (Weekly mentoring include)
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Speech Pathologist)
- Current Police check
- Driving licence
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, click ‘APPLY’ now or email your resume to [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Klaudia Kowalska on 02 8330 4452
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!