HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training.
About the Client:
They are a fast-growing private practice with Psychologists qualified in health, clinical, rehabilitation, family, child and couple’s psychology. By providing focused therapy to address client’s concerns, they have a proven track record of achieving results with a wide range of presenting issues. They offer therapies for depression, stress, anxiety, mood disorders, chronic pain and many more conditions.
About the Role:
- Location: Glenelg East, SA
- Start date: ASAP
- Full or part-time (a min. of 10 hrs over 2 days a week)
- Salary or sub-contracting
- May consider telehealth, but not 1st preference
- Working with other professionals with a proven track record of achieving results with a wide range of presenting issues
- Referrals come from 300 GPs they have established relationships with, NDIS, Medicare and Workcover
To be Considered:
- Tertiary qualification – Speech Pathology
- National Police Check
- Professional bodies memberships highly regarded
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, click ‘APPLY’ now or email your resume to [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Klaudia Kowalska on 02 8330 4452
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!