Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
About the Client
They are a private practice servicing adult clients all over Sydney (no paediatric caseload). They have clinics in Burwood, North Sydney and Sydney city, and their staff also provide at-home community visits, Telehealth appointments, visits to aged care facilities and other residential facilities.
About the Role
- ASAP Start
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Permanent, full or part-time role
- Flexibility with days/hours, but ideally candidates will be available between Mon-Fri, between 8am-5pm
- Supporting therapy aids or students, seeing clients, assisting the practice manager
- Caseload: a range of adult clients – such as neuro/rehab, aged care, disability, NDIS and DVA. Client is happy to discuss with the potential candidate their passion area/experience/preferred area of work (clients can be tailored to applicants area)
What’s on Offer
- Generous, above award remuneration package
- Significant flexibility and independence in your work arrangements and workload
- Ongoing support and professional development opportunities (CPD, team learning and more)
- Reduced administrative tasks
- Supportive and professional team
To be Considered
- Tertiary qualification – Speech Pathology
- Speech Pathology Australia Membership
- A min 1+ years experience working with adults with communication and swallowing difficulties
- COVID-19 immunisation (Government requirements for Residential Aged Care Facility work)
- Driving licence and own car
How to Apply
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, click ‘APPLY’ now or email your resume to [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Klaudia Kowalska on 02 8330 4452
We have Allied Health locum, casual & permanent roles across Australia – register today for details on all vacancies
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!