- Generous salary packaging options
- Meal & entertainment allowance
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive remuneration, reviewed annually
- Bonus Christmas leave (above annual leave entitlements
- Employee Assistance Program for staff and families
- Supportive clinical supervision
- Administration support
- Training, development & mentoring programs
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we can offer you the best opportunities. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia
About the role
Our client is looking to appoint an experienced team leader with good mental health experience to lead a team in the Newcastle area.
About the company
Our client is a large not-for-profit organisation supporting people people with mental health challenges, alcohol & drug use concerns, chronic disease management and employment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting assessments providing interventions, and reports
- Develop and maintain relationships with all key
prescribes, relevant groups, and professional bodies
- Provision of clinical education to internal and external networks.
- Lead and influence the delivery of quality care
- Educate, mentor, and support with accurate reporting and documentation
- Participate in and contribute to quality improvement programs
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Evidence of clinical leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary framework to plan, deliver and coordinate patient care
- Experience working within a mental health setting
- Current National Police Clearance and NDIS clearance
- Valid flu vaccination and Covid vaccination history
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter, and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before the application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression thorough recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
Does this sound like you someone you know? We offer a $500 referral fee:)
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Holly O’ Dwyer on 0459 482 384 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin a new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!