Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare recruitment and staffing provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community and allied sectors, but with a footprint in more diverse areas of healthcare such as corporate health and education. We look for people who share our core values of integrity, excellence, collaboration, sustainability, and innovation.
With ambitious growth plans underway nationally, a unique opportunity exists for an E-Learning Customer Service Sales Trainee. Reporting to the E-Learning Manager, this position will service new and existing customers in HCA’s current Online Client Database and will generate new business opportunities.
- Actively manage your accounts after the initial sale and continue to maintain customer subscription maximising upselling opportunities
- Make regular contact with existing customers via face-to-face calling, shared screen demonstrations, telephone, and e-mail, promoting HCA’s E-Learning products as effectively as possible and ensuring all sales opportunities are maximised.
- Learn and perform activities & tasks on LMS platform to assist clients and team
- Build key personal relationships to increase new client confidence
- Demonstrate the ability to overcome customer objections with a consultative approach
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results orientated and driven with an entrepreneurial approach to account management
- Be able to identify opportunities
- Excellent work ethic, energy, passion, and commitment
What you need
- Some sales / retail / hospitality experience – Confident with people
- Outstanding communication skills – FLUENT ENGLISH A MUST
- A desire to get results / achieve goals – NOT NEGOTIABLE!
- Energy, vibrancy, and a genuine attitude to succeed
- Strong computer literacy
- Ability to multitask
Benefits of working with HCA
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Work with a truly high-quality product
- Close, friendly, and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
Working for HCA will put you in a strategic position, with opportunities for career growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant.
If you think you have the skills and motivation for success, please click ‘Apply for this job’ and submit your CV and cover letter detailing the following:
- What interests you about the role
- The skills and knowledge you can offer
- Relevant work experience
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!