Employ-Ease Pty Ltd is an industry leading registered training organisation that has delivered high-quality training and vocational services for 20 years. We have established ourselves as a proven provider of quality training that gets results, particularly in the areas of Aged Care, HACC and Disability. We pride ourselves in our quality service, with small class sizes, capped at 20 students or less.
Due to growing numbers in enrolments, we are looking for trainers in Certificate III in Health Services Assistance. We have consistent work for suitable trainers and assessors in Adelaide. You will be facilitating learning face-to-face, with the potential for some online facilitation (on Zoom) also. You will be provided with training to equip you with virtual facilitation skills. Classes run from 9:30am – 3:30pm.
EmployEase provide all session plans, powerpoints and assessment guides. The successful applicant will bring enthusiasm to the classroom and have a desire to see their students succeed.
– Trainer/Assessor Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
– Classroom delivery
– Undertaking workplace assessments
– Completing paperwork to meet National Standards
– Attendance at monthly Trainers’ Meetings
Essential Selection Criteria:
– Certificate III in Health Services Assistance – or higher
– Must have Industry Currency
– Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
– Current Working with Children Check
– Previous experience delivering community services courses
– Sound understanding of VET system
– Ability to communicate with, and support, a wide range of learners
To apply, submit your current resume, with a covering letter stating how you address the above criteria.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!