Healthcare Australia Rural & Remote
Its time to launch your travel nurse career! What better place to start then at the TOP END of Australia. Darwin and Katherine hospitals are seeking RNs with 4+ years post graduate experience to support their teams in ED, Theatre, Mental Health & Acute. Full time positions on agency rates with weekly fees. Stuck in lockdown? Quarantine support can be negotiated if you are available for 8+ weeks and can commence asap.
The Territory is seeking ED, Theatre, Mental Health, Acute RNs who meet the following criteria:
- 4+ years post graduate experience
- Post graduate qualifications will make your application stand out but are not mandatory
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Willingness to participate in HCA’s credentialing requirements
- Current police check & NTWWCC or willing to obtain
- Can participate in a Full Time rotating roster including am, pm, nd and weekends
- Are available to work a minimum 6-8 weeks
- Self-describe yourself as kind, culturally appropriate with a sense of humor and adventure
The travel nurse life is exciting where no 2 days are the same. Explore the sights on your days off, make lifelong friends and indulge your self in the multicultural offerings that only the NT can boast. Want more? Have you ever seen a Territory sunset? Now is your time to put your photographic skills to the test, take the leap, you will be delighted you did.
As your dedicated consultant based in the HCA Darwin office, I invite you to explore my back yard. I can walk you through some of my favourite spots in the NT and when you have seen all you can we can continue your travel nurse journey together. Where to next will become your motto and I cant wait to be a part of this amazing career experience with you.
Click the apply button now or email [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!