Outstanding opportunity for a highly experienced Recruitment Manager to continue to drive our successful Victorian business to new levels!
Reporting to the COO, as the Vic State Manager, you will lead the tight knit workforce team to ensure appropriate delivery of staff resources and meet all contractual and operational staffing requirements.
This critical role will ensure the business achieves revenue and growth targets in accordance with the strategic plan, managing the provision of Nursing staff across our wide and diverse client base.
- Identify initiatives to secure new long term profitable revenue streams, as well as investigate new lines of business that are complementary
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders enabling smooth interfaces across business / function lines and delivering agreed outcomes
- Ensure the efficiency and accuracy of recording data in line with established client KPIs and quality customer service
- Effectively produce well planned rosters aimed at improving the level of service provided when engaging with our customers
- Lead the Nursing team and develop action plans that will drive daily activity and revenue growth, with clear accountability and measurable outcomes
- Identify and implement recruitment and retention initiatives to meet demand and supply requirements
- Ensure that staff and other resources are efficiently allocated and managed to meet budget requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data on client staffing deficiencies, projected needs, and casual vacancies
- Familiarise and work in accordance with WHS and QMS systems, policies, and procedures
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned to assist in ensuring the success of HCA.
To be successful in this role, our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Knowledge of rostering systems. – Industry technology related system software applications
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading allocations/recruitment teams
- High level written and verbal communication skills and an ability to collate and present meaningful reports
- Analytical skills, ability to research and resolve complex issues that support business objectives
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrated leadership, team management and development skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a business discipline – e.g. finance, commerce
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HCA
- We are a people-centric business with our core values driving everything we do
- Work with a truly high-quality product
- Close, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working conditions
- Public Transport on the doorstep
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s largest specialist healthcare workforce provider. We are a large and diverse healthcare business with a strong presence in the staffing of nursing, community, medical and allied sectors in all States of Australia.
HCA is proudly supporting and contracted with the State Government as the Primary Healthcare Provider for Quarantine Hotels.
Working for HCA will put you in a strategic position, with opportunities for career growth and development along with financial and non-financial benefits. Healthcare Australia will continue to grow at exponential levels over the next few years and offers significant career advancement opportunities for the successful applicant.
To learn more about HCA:
Please email your current CV and an expression of interest in your cover letter to [email protected]
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.
Living our Values:
We are Accountable We care We are team players We are leaders
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!