As a leading nursing agency, Healthcare Australia cares and understands your needs as a healthcare professional. We have over 400 open placements in some of WA’s most iconic rural and remote towns waiting to be filled! You will have the opportunity to make an extraordinary difference in a rural and remote community.
Explore WA’s most famous tourist attractions whilst you work your way through the countryside. Whether it is exploring Karijini National Park, swimming in Lake Argyle, whale watching or sipping wine in a beautiful vineyard, there is a placement waiting for you!
Areas of skill in demand include:
- Aged Care
- Emergency Department
- General Medical and Surgical
- Remote Area Nursing
HCA R&R Requirements:
- Unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- 2+ years work experience as a post graduate Registered Nurse in Australia
- Current National Police Clearance and WWCC (or ability to obtain)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Availability for 6+ weeks starting ASAP
- Flexible, adaptable & reliable!
What we can offer you:
- Free Travel*
- Earn an extra $1 for each hour worked*
- $500 Education Bonus for 6+ week placements*
- Flexibility, work when you want to work
If the above suits you, I would love to help you achieve your rural and remote nursing dreams. Click the apply button now and send through a current copy of your CV to [email protected]
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!