Cash for hours
CA$H4HOUR$ now extended through 2021
Earn points and cash out with HCA Rural and Remote
In 2021 when you go on placement with the Rural & Remote team, Registered & Enrolled Nurses, CSSD Technicians and Anaesthetics Technicians can earn points (pts) for every hour you work automatically at in Public Hospital, Private Hospitals, Remote Clinics and Aged Care Facilities. You can cash out every time you reach 500 pts.* Remember 1 pt = $1.
Work more. Earn more.
1 point = $1. Cash out every 500 points. It's that easy!
Points can be earned throughout Australia.
Earn points for shifts at public hospitals, private hospitals and aged care facilities.
*Terms and Conditions apply
As part of the National CA$H4HOUR$ Rewards Program, Registered & Enrolled Nurses, CSSD Technicians and Anaesthetics Technicians who go on Rural & Remote placement with HCA, can earn points (pts) for every hour worked. Candidates can cash out every time they reach 500 pts. 1 point = $1.
- The ‘HCA Rural & Remote CA$H4HOUR$ Rewards Program’ runs from 00:00 AEST 1st January 2020 to 23:59 AEST 31st December 2021. All mentions to the ‘dates of the incentive’ refer to these dates.
- The following Rural & Remote staff are eligible:
- Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, registered Midwives, Anaesthetic Technicians, CSSD Technicians.
- Points will be rewarded when you work in any Rural & remote facilities (including hospitals, clinics and residential aged care facilities).
- Candidates being paid by the agency only accrue points once their timesheets have been submitted.
- For candidates being paid by the facility (ie. Cat 2), points will be accrued on provision of approved timesheets/payslips to the dedicated Cash4Hours R&R inbox (below) within 14 days of placement completion
- Candidates may cash in their points at any time within the specified timeframe once a minimum of 500 points has been accrued.
- Note however, that if you’re on a Cat 2 (facility payroll) placement you are only able to cash out your CA$H4HOUR$ points, at any time within the specified timeframe, following the completion of your placement.
- Candidates must be active and be working to claim CA$H4HOUR$.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to claim their CA$H4HOUR$ bonus once they have reached a minimum 500 hours.
- All submissions must be made in writing to [email protected]
- Tax and super legislative requirements apply.
- All payments are at the discretion of HCA.
- This promotion may be used in conjunction with other R&R incentives/ promotions unless otherwise specified.
- HCA reserves the right to extend, change or end this promotion without prior notice.