National Education Reward
Up skill on us! Get reimbursed for applicable training and education courses each year thanks to HCA's new National Rewards Program
HCA National Rewards Program
- With HCA’s National Rewards program you can earn exciting rewards simply by working.
- Rewards are unlocked based on number of hours worked.
- The incentive program runs from 1st January 2023 00:00 AEST until 31st December 23:59 AEST 2023
- Applies to all employees registered and hours worked with participating divisions*
- Your total hours counted towards the HCA National Rewards Program accrues on submission of approved timesheets. Timesheets must be submitted within 14 days of placement completion.
- To remain active in the rewards, program a minimum of 1 shift must be worked within 12 weeks. Your total hours accrued for the rewards program will be reset to zero with no activity.
- Your total hours accrued towards the rewards program will expire if employment is deactivated with no activity or terminated.
- Candidate must be active to claim rewards.
- Rewards programs hours are transferrable between participating divisions*
- The onus is on the employee to redeem the reward.
- Once a reward is redeemed the corresponding hours required for your nominated reward is subtracted from your total hours counted towards the HCA National Rewards Program.
- To redeem reward, email request to the relevant division below:
- Tax and super legislative requirements apply.
- All T&C’s are at the discretion of HCA.
- HCA reserves the right to extend, change or end this reward program without prior notice.
Rewards program includes:
- Monthly giveaways
- Annual VIP Dinner
- Refer a Friend
*Participating divisions – ASEPS All states, HCA RR, HCA VIC, NAA NSW, NAA QLD, NASA, WANA
|Rewards||Minimum Hours Required|
Full set of HCA scrubs
Reimbursement for eligible training and education courses per calendar year.
EXAMPLES OF ELIGIBLE COURSES
Annual competency updates; Understanding Vaccines and the National Immunisation Program; Midwifery Emergency
HOW IS PAYMENT MADE?
Reimbursement is payable upon submission of a tax invoice receipt, successful course completion certificate and accrual of points required. Note that you can only claim courses up to the value of $500 at any one time
|250 hours = up to $500 education
500 hours = up to $1,000 education
Capped at $1,000 per calendar year.
|MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS||At HCA discretion and variable with monthly promotions.|
|ANNUAL VIP DINNER||Invitation only.|
|REFER A FRIEND||Refer to additional terms and conditions specific to this promotion below.|
Why give Rural & Remote Placements a try?
Travel free within Australia & subsidised international travel
By working get a minimum $500 rebate towards your education and training
Whether you fancy coastal, outback or anything in between - explore Australia!
Dedicated R&R consultant
Receive personalised support and guidance from our expert team