Free Trans-Tasman Travel
Eligible HCA Rural & Remote candidates who reside in New Zealand will receive free travel to and from Australia for their minimum 8 week placements in Australia.
Free Trans-Tasman Travel with HCA Rural & Remote
- The ‘Travel FREE with HCA’ incentive are effective from 00:00 AEST 16th November 2020 to 23:59 AEST 31st December 2021. All mentions to the ‘dates of the incentive’ refer to these dates.
- For the duration of this incentive, the International Candidate clause in the Travel Free with HCA incentive will not apply.
- This incentive is available to all HCA Rural & Remote candidates currently located in Australia or New Zealand and commencing their placement within the dates of the incentive.
- Candidates who successfully complete a minimum placement of 8 weeks will be eligible to claim reimbursement for flights only from their closest international airport in New Zealand, to their entry port into Australia and return. At this point, the standard Free Travel Ts and Cs WITHIN AUSTRALIA will apply. NB. Flights within New Zealand are not considered as part of this incentive.
- This incentive MAY NOT be used in conjunction with the International Free Flight promotion.
- All other Terms & Conditions referenced within the Travel Free with HCA incentive will apply.
For full T&Cs click HERE
Why give Rural & Remote Placements a try?
Travel free within Australia & subsidised international travel
By working get a $500 rebate towards your education and training
Whether you fancy coastal, outback or anything in between - explore Australia!
Dedicated R&R consultant
Receive personalised support and guidance from our expert team