CA$H4HOUR$ now extended through 2022
Earn points and cash out with HCA Rural and Remote
Healthcare Australia’s CA$H4HOUR$ has gone national. As part of the National CA$H4HOUR$ Rewards Program, Registered & Enrolled Nurses, CSSD Technicians and Anaesthetics Technicians who go on Rural & Remote placement with HCA, can earn points (pts) for every hour worked in Public Hospitals, Private Hospitals, Remote Clinics and Aged Care Facilities. You can cash out every time you reach 500 pts.* Remember 1 pt = $1.
Work more. Earn more.
1 point = $1. Cash out every 500 points. It's that easy!
Points can be earned throughout Australia.
Earn points for shifts at public hospitals, private hospitals and aged care facilities.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Healthcare Australia’s CA$H4HOUR$ has gone national. With HCA’s exciting rewards program you can earn points and cash out when you reach 500 points. 1pt equals $1 so the more hours you work with us, the more quickly you’ll be able to cash out!
- The incentive program runs from 1st January 2020 12:00 am until Friday 31st December 11.59am AEST 2021
- Eligibility by staff with the following classifications: –
- QLD – RNs, RMs, ENs
- VIC – RNs, RMs, ENs
- NSW – RNs, RMs, ENs, EENs
- WA – RNs, RMs, ENs, EENs
- SA – RNs, RMs, ENs
- NT – RNs, ENs, RMs
- R&R – RNs, ENs, RMs, CSSD, *NEWLY ADDED: Carers (PCA, AIN, CL3)*
- Points will be rewarded when you work in public hospitals, (Public Payrolled Facilities in NSW), private hospitals, rural & remote facilities and aged care facilities
- You may only accrue points once your timesheets have been submitted.
- For R&R: –
- Candidates being paid by the facility (ie. Cat 2), points will be accrued on provision of approved timesheets/payslips to the dedicated CASH4HOURS R&R inbox (below) within 14 days of placement completion
- If you’re on a Cat 2 (facility payroll) placement you are only able to cash out your CASH4HOURS points, at any time within the specified timeframe, following the completion of your placement.
- You may cash in your bonus anytime within the specified timeframe once a minimum of 500 points has been accrued
- Points accrued will expire when a candidate is deactivated.
- For Rural and Remote if you are inactive for 30 days, without working or a future booked, accrued points will expire. If you wish to take a break from Rural and Remote you should plan to cash out prior to prolonged inactivity.
- Candidate must be active and be working to claim CA$H4HOUR$
- It is up to the candidate to let the consultants know that they have reached their 500 hours
- All submissions must be made in writing to the relevant state:
- Please remember that tax and super legislative requirements apply
- All payments are at the discretion of HCA
- Upon requesting to cash out CASH4HOURS points processing time can vary. Typically your request should be processed within 20 business days of request in your standard pay run.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other offers (excluding Free Flight and & R&R promotions)
- HCA reserves the right to extend, change or end this promotion without prior notice.