Get $150 for you and your friend when you refer a Support Worker
Do you know someone looking to take on a Support Worker role? Refer a friend and you can both receive a $150 bonus each
To be eligible the referred candidate must be a completely new employee of HCA, who hasn’t previously worked for Healthcare Australia and any of its associated brands.
Terms & Conditions
Both the referrer and referee are eligible to participate in the ‘National Refer a Friend Program’ in accordance with the terms and conditions below:
• The referrer must be deemed an active employee who has worked at least 1 shift within the last 3 months and have no performance issues raised to be eligible.
• The referred candidate must be a new introduction to HCA, not a previously employed candidate.
• The referred candidate can work in a different location from the referrer e.g. Referee can be working in VIC but refer a candidate who wants to work in NSW.
• The referee mentions your name at the interview for our record-keeping purposes and the validity of the referral or the referrer is introduced via our website. Later notification of the referral may result in the reward not being offered
• The reward is offered to both referee and referrer once the referred candidate works 100 hours with HCA. This must be within 3 months from activation date.
• The onus is on the referrer and referee to notify HCA once they are eligible for the incentive
• Referrals are recognised nationally
• All referral rewards are at the discretion of HCA
• HCA reserves the right to extend or end this promotion at any time.
• The ‘Support worker Refer a Friend’ program is valid until Sunday 31st December 2023 11:59 am AEST