Do you love people and love helping people? Would you like to work flexible hours each week? Have you cared for someone and just want to give back? Or do you just love to spend time with older people?
If you really respect older people and what they have achieved in their lives and want to help them to stay at home as long as they can this is the job for you.
Healthcare Australia (HCA) is a National organisation that provides a variety of direct and indirect (Agency) services to the Healthcare Sector. We are currently experiencing high demand for our Home Care (Aged in the Home) services in the Western Sydney area and looking for passionate and caring people to join our team to deliver these services.
About The Role
As a Home Care Support Worker, you will be required to provide assistance to elderly clients living at home, through the promotion of independence and choice. You will deliver high quality assistance to clients using a person-centred approach. A successful candidate will maintain compliance of standards, adhere to organisational policies and procedures whilst promoting the core values of Healthcare Australia.
- Assisting with domestic duties and household chores including washing, ironing, vacuuming, dusting
- Assisting with the preparation and cooking of meals
- Assisting with social support and encouraging engagement in social activities
We have multiple opportunities available all across the Northern Sydney Area. See below for a list of key Suburbs:
- Macquarie Park
- Lane Cove
What’s on offer
- Permanent part time opportunities
- Free Training and development opportunities
- Variety of shifts
- Opportunities to develop skills to support clients
- Free uniform
- Easy App for managing your shifts and submitting time sheets
- Competitive rates of pay
- Receive the Aged Care Workforce Bonus Payment
To be considered
- Experience supporting the elderly or Cert III in relevant field is highly desirable
- Valid AU Drivers Licence
- Reliable vehicle to transport between customer locations (KM’s are paid)
- Current accredited First Aid and CPR certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Vaccinated against COVID and current Flu
- Those without previous experience can still apply as you may be qualified for our HomeAide Training Program
If you are wanting more information on this opportunity, call our NSW Community Care Recruitment team and ask for our Home Care recruiter on 02 8330 4499. Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin your new career with the best in the business!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates with be contacted.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!