Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training.
About the role:
You will need to be a caring & committed Physiotherapist, with a focus on quality care & building meaningful relationships with residents, helping them feel confident so they can reach their goals. This facility is located in Adelaide, SA. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
- Full time/ Part time and locum hours available
- Caseload – Pain management, mobility reviews, general referrals, new resident assessments, equipment prescription etc.
- Start date: ASAP
- Supportive multidisciplinary team environment
What’s on offer:
- $500 Joining / Referral Bonus!!(T&C’s apply!)
- $70,000- $85,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Team culture is important to us, we have mentorship programs and support systems in place to ensure that our enthusiastic and motivated team!
- One to One training & mentorship
- $5,000 professional development fund (internal & external)
- Career Development – Clear pathways to leadership roles
- Flexible working hours!
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
To be considered:
- Recognised tertiary degree
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or simply email your resume to: [email protected]
For a confidential discussion please call Jade – 02 9024 3265
The future of aged care is bright!
HCA has been spearheading the trial and implementation of the new aged care funding tool (AN-ACC) since 2016. The exciting transition from ACFI to AN-ACC in October 2022 will see a focus on helping senior Australians achieve their restorative care goals through programs that align with the positive changes in the sector that promote innovation and quality services. These models also play to the strengths of the broader Physio and OT skill set.
Post ACFI programs will be delivered without the prescriptive nature of pain management. The therapist and resident will decide what works best to achieve their goals with a focus to improve resident functional ability.
This, in addition to HCA’s substantial growth in the community and NDIS space, will pave the way for unmatched education and training opportunities as preparations for the transition commence early next year.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!