Home Care Subcontractor Expression of Interest
Healthcare Australia provides in Home Care to customers across Australia. This care may be just a little help getting the day started or care for more complex lifestyles. The services we provide to our customers come from a mix of our own staff, casual or contract staff and sub-contractors.
The role of our sub-contractors
Due to the excess demand in the market for Home Care services, we sometimes go out into the market to tender for sub-contractors to help take on this additional work. Through this process we establish a professional, respectful, and mutually beneficial relationship with a provider of services that we are unable to provide at that point in time.
Currently we are looking for sub-contractors in in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth metro areas.
Key Responsibilities Include
Allied Health Services
Home Maintenance (Gutter and window cleaning)
To be successful in the appointment you will have:
• An NDIS working screening check or willingness to obtain one (essential)
• A current Australian Driver’s Licence and access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle (essential)
• A positive, flexible attitude and willingness to learn (essential)
• The flexibility to work mornings, evenings, and weekends
• A Cert III/IV in Disability, Aged Care or Assistant in Nursing OR experience in a similar role providing complex personal care to people with a disability
• Confident, professional, and articulate communicator
Why apply with Healthcare Australia?
HCA is a large healthcare provider in Australia, and we regularly have demand for sub-contractors in various fields. By applying with us for this opportunity we can start a relationship that may progress into other opportunities in the future. Our team will always be willing to help and can assist with submitting this expression of interest. We will remain in contact with you throughout the process to let you know how the application is progressing.
To submit your expression of interest, please email [email protected] with your details and cover letter addressing the key responsibilities and requirements.