Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest specialist recruitment and staffing provider in the health and community services industry. We look for people who are energetic and passionate about the work they do!
We are seeking experienced Disability Support Workers for casual shifts, in Hadfield and Heidelberg West. Your primary responsibility will be to support NDIS participants living with a disability in their private homes. This can involve manual handling, community access, transportation, personal care and companionship. This role is perfect for someone with a person-centred approach, who is energetic and excited to make a difference in people’s lives and is passionate about the work they do.
Shift location – Hadfield and Heidelberg West
Shift hours – Hadfield – Tuesdays 9AM -11AM and 5PM to 8PM
Friday 7.30AM to 9AM
Heidelberg West – Tuesdays 6.30AM to 9.30AM
**Please apply only if you are available for above shifts**
- Minimum of 12 months paid experience in Disability. Or
- A relevant qualification in Disability or Aged Care or Individual Support with 6 months paid experience in Disability.
- Willingness to accept short shifts.
- Must be willing to provide or obtain a Victorian Working with Children’s Check for employment purposes.
- Must be willing to provide or obtain a NDIS worker screening check.
- Have a current or be willing to obtain a First Aid (HLTAID011) and CPR (HLTAID010) certificate.
- Valid national police check not older than 6 months.
Benefits of working for HCA:
- Above award wages.
- eHCA mobile app to manage your availability, shifts and submit timesheets.
- Varied shifts available.
- Be supported in your role and be a part of our team in a company that is growing at an impressive speed in this industry.
- Opportunity to work close to home in a rewarding career.
Click apply to submit your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To be considered for this role applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Sponsorship not available.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!