- Competitive salary ranging from $80,000 to $90,000 plus super
- Salary packaging and travel allowances available
- Goolwa location
Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the company
Our client is a large South Australian not for profit organisation providing quality care within residential care, retirement living, home care and NDIS.
About the role
Our client is looking for a Clinical Nurse to join their team in Goolwa.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review, coordinate and monitor the planning, implementation and evaluation of service outcomes and nursing care standards
- Coach, mentor and supervise a team of nurses and care workers
- Facilitate training and development opportunities
- Complete reporting and documentation in line with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with safety policies and procedures
- Ensure that the physical, emotional and environmental wellbeing of residents is maintained
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Monitor or administer medications
- Work within a multi-disciplinary clinical team
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Nursing and current AHPRA registration
- National Police clearance
- Working with vulnerable people clearance
- Flu vaccination and Covid vaccinations
- Demonstrated experience leading a small team
- Experience providing quality care within an aged care environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Skills to provide quality nursing care
- Understanding of clinical conditions relating to the elderly
- Ability to pass a functional assessment and drug and alcohol test
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Mel Walsh on 0499653106 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!