Darwin, NT – Agency Nursing Shifts
Register with us now to hear about our latest opportunities.
Current demand: We’re currently looking for Registered Nurses to work 8-12 week Placements in the metro area, as well as Nurses with General Medical/Surgical Experience, and skills across Emergency Department, Intensive Care and Paediatrics.
Where are our shifts and in what specialties?
We currently have shifts in the following areas:
- A & E, Critical Care & ICU/HCU
- Community, Maternal & Child
- Midwifery, Neo-Natal
- Medical General/Surgical
- Travel Nurses
What we are looking for!
To maintain a quality service provision, the ideal candidates will have:
- AHPRA Registration (No Restrictions)
- A Working With Children Check will need to be obtained
- Rights to work in Australia
- A willingness to learn and be part of a team
- 2 or more Years of Post-Graduate Experience
- A National Police Check will need to be obtained
Looking for something different in Darwin…
Click below to find out more about our speciality jobs