Healthcare Australia is Australia’s largest nursing recruitment agency and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialise in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in permanent roles in all the major cities across Australia.
About the role
Our clients are looking to appoint Care Coordinators to their residential aged care facilities based in Gilles Plains, Marleston and Kingswood.
Key responsibilities include:
- Educate, mentor and support care staff to deliver a high level of quality care
- Support the admission of new residents including assessments, care planning and reviews
- Manage complex healthcare including wound care, infection control, pain management, falls and continence issues
- Consult with residents, their families, allied health and medical practitioners
- Lead the accurate and timely completion of reporting and documentation in line with relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, policies and procedures
- Ensure the facility functions in line with Residential Aged Care quality standards, legislation and best practice guidelines
- Complete clinical auditing within the aged care facility
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience as a Registered Nurse within aged care
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, policies and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- National Police and NDIS clearances
- Flu vaccination and Covid vaccinations
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
For more information on this exciting opportunity please call Mel Walsh on 0499653106 or email [email protected]
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!