Healthcare Australia (HCA) is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training.
“The future of aged care is bright!”
HCA has been spearheading the trial and implementation of the new aged care funding tool (AN-ACC) since 2016. The exciting transition from ACFI to AN-ACC in October 2022 will see a focus on helping senior Australians achieve their reablement and restorative care goals through programs that align with the positive changes in the sector that promote innovation and quality services. These models also play to the strengths of the broader Physio and OT skill set.
Post ACFI programs will be delivered without the prescriptive nature of pain management. The therapist and resident will decide what works best to achieve their goals with a focus to improve resident functional ability.
This, in addition to HCA’s substantial growth in the community and NDIS space, will pave the way for unmatched education and training opportunities as preparations for the transition commence early next year.
About the role:
You will need to be a caring & committed Occupational Therapist, with a focus on quality care & building meaningful relationships with residents, helping them feel confident so they can reach their goals. This facility is located in Sydney, NSW. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
- Full time/Part time hours available (Locum & Casual also welcome)
- Caseload – Pain management, mobility reviews, general referrals, new resident assessments, equipment prescription etc.
- Opportunities to work across Residential / Community / NDIS
- Start date: ASAP
- Supportive multidisciplinary team environment
What’s on offer:
- Generous Joining/ Referral Bonus! (T&C’s apply!)
- $5,000 annual professional development fund (internal & external)
- Career Development
- Flexible working hours!
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
To be considered:
- Recognised tertiary degree
- AHPRA registration
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- COVID19 vaccination
If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other locations in Australia, please apply online or simply email your resume to:
For a confidential discussion please call Maureen – 02 9024 3221
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!